Long Haul Trekkers is an award-winning multi-media adventure dog blog where founder Jen Sotolongo helps readers find their next dog-friendly destination, gain skills and confidence to hit the trails with their dogs, and puts outdoor gear for humans and dogs to the test. Here, you’ll find content about trying new outdoor activities with your dog, dog-friendly travel itineraries, gear guides, and dog training tips.
Blog readers can find their next dog-friendly adventure, have confidence in bringing their dog along on a new activity and troubleshoot challenging dog behaviors that prevent them from getting outdoors due to my dog training experience.
Long Haul Trekkers receive over 50k page views per month and is one of the leading adventure dog blogs in the United States. I also have a highly engaged audience on Instagram, with nearly 30k followers and an email list with over 10k subscribers.
When considering brand partnerships, this is what I look for:
- Brands committed to the quadruple bottom line–people, planet, profit, and purpose, B-Corporations, members of 1% for the Planet, minority- and or women-owned businesses.
- Outdoor gear brands or dog brands dedicated to quality products for camping, trail running, road trips, dog-friendly outdoor activities, hiking, and more.
- Lesser-known destinations with great access to the outdoors. If I can bring my dog, we’ll give it a try! Our ideal travel style includes few crowds, locally-owned businesses, and exploring your beautiful land.
- You have a budget and recognize the time, effort, and work that goes into creating products for promotional campaigns.
The list below provides an example of the type of work I can create for your brand or destination. I am happy to create custom products and content based on your needs.
- Sponsored blog posts
- Sponsored social media content on Instagram, including Reels
- Newsletter features
- Photo licensing
Want something you don’t see on this list? Let’s chat!
Interested? Super! Let’s Chat!
If you’d like to get in touch to discuss partnering together, shoot me an email at info[at]longhaultrekkers.com and I’ll be in touch!