Can I really get my dog to calm the $&#! down?
In this webinar, we’ll break down the reasons your dog lacks impulse control and teach you how to get them to think that you are the bee’s knees.
It doesn’t take much to build your dog’s impulse control. Just a few short training sessions goes a long way.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to hold your dog accountable
- Building eye contact
- Respecting thresholds and boundaries
- Focus around distractions
- Setting your dog up for success
If you struggle with any of the following behaviors in your dog, then this webinar is for you!
- Demand barking
- Unable to hold a sit or down for more than two seconds
- Rushing out of doorways or jumping out of the car
- Jumping on people
- Lack of focus on the handler
- Inability to chill the $&#! out
Register at the link above and we’ll see you on Monday, February 13th at 6PM PST!
Oh, and there might be a special Adventure Dog Camp bonus for attendees. 🙃
If you have a dog with severe reactivity or aggression issues, this webinar may provide some help and could be a good starting place, however, we suggest that you seek the guidance of a professional dog trainer to address the issue directly.